Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Go Back   Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum > Trailers, 5th Wheels and Motorhomes > Class C
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-08-2024, 03:59 PM   #1
mandmtravelers

Default SN 6331 Leveling System - no Power/Fuse Location

Hello everyone! Just got my SuperNova 6331 back from some services and the auto-leveling system won't power on. Before I go back to the service center, I was wondering if anyone knows where the fuse is - I'd like to check it first.

Also, my awning won't roll down. When I hit the retract button, it will bump like it has power, but when I hit the "extend" button, it doesn't do anything. Troubleshooting ideas?

Thanks,
mandmtravelers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 10:26 AM   #2
Madkel

Greetings,
while I do not know the exact location of the fuses for the leveling system, I would recommend checking the following areas:
- Under the hood on the drivers side in the fuse box - a strong possibility as the leveling jacks control unit is on the dash and the units are attached to the vehicle frame.
- if not there, then in the coach on the panel under the stove top. (it has both circuit breakers for 110V and blade fuses for the 12V systems)

As for the power awning, I also had some similar problems on both deployment and retraction on my maiden voyage 2 weeks ago. I was only using the awning switch in the stair step location and not the switch and mail power controller in the bin to the left of the coach door. The service center stated that some times the switch connection to the wires has some connectivity issues and that I should pull the switch and make sure there are connected firmly. I have not done that yet as as soon as I arrived home from my trip, the awning worked fine........

oh the joys of putting a house on wheels for things to work. at least the International is a very strong foundation for the Super Nova.
Madkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 12:16 PM   #3
bmojmhs

Default Fuse Location

I had an Equalizer Levelling system and there was a 30A fuse on the dash push button panel circuit board. On my unit I could reach it without having to lie on the floor. It was a standard automotive prong fuse.
bmojmhs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 02:06 PM   #4
mandmtravelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmojmhs View Post
I had an Equalizer Levelling system and there was a 30A fuse on the dash push button panel circuit board. On my unit I could reach it without having to lie on the floor. It was a standard automotive prong fuse.

I ended up having a tech come out and check the system - the circuit board in the controller module went out (had power in, but no power out) and there aren't any replacements. Found a place that could rebuild the board, but costs as much or more than the unit did new, and they only warrantee 2 years.

Seriously considering a trade-in.
mandmtravelers is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awning, leveling