Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 06-08-2020, 06:53 PM   #1
TaosBill

Question Anyone actually sold anything on this forum?

This doesn't appear to be the forum that people who are looking for Gulf Streams actually purchase anything. Just wondering how many of you out there are still going and stopping by here.
Old 06-28-2020, 11:26 AM   #2
compmc

count me in!
compmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 03:12 PM   #3
Poor Not Lazy

I’m in too
Poor Not Lazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 04:11 PM   #4
DonnaSeymour

Is there a group for Gulf Stream owners to share posts and for buying and selling? I know Lance has one, I used to belong to and it was great. I'm in the market for a used Gulf Stream Vintage Cruiser and thought there might be a owners site that would be good to join. Thanks
DonnaSeymour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 11:42 AM   #5
Hotrpod52

Any interest in a Cabin Cruiser 24RBS?
Hotrpod52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 02:47 PM   #6
Okimar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaSeymour View Post
Is there a group for Gulf Stream owners to share posts and for buying and selling? I know Lance has one, I used to belong to and it was great. I'm in the market for a used Gulf Stream Vintage Cruiser and thought there might be a owners site that would be good to join. Thanks
I'm new here and haven't seen the 04 GS Sun Voyager 8368 that I'm planning to buy in 1-2 weeks yet, so I don't know what we'll be needing.

But, I love buying things to have on hand BEFORE they are needed.

Could you reply with a link to the group you were talking about?
Okimar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 11:20 PM   #7
Bike Dr

There are many models out there so to be specific to one is difficult considering they constantly change, I have an 05 8410 Atium SE and haven't seen another one on this site. And come think of it have never run into anyone with the same coach as ours. So to know exactly what you will need may be a challenge. My advice is to see what the coach may need when you look it for the inspection and you will get a much better idea of what you will need like more water or sewer lines, so you don't waist money on things that may come equipped in the coach.
Bike Dr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 02:20 PM   #8
Okimar

Thank you for the insight, which I'll take into account.

Unfortunately, I missed that coach. But, everything happens for a reason.

Currently, I'm hoping a real estate deal that's been dragging on for over 3 months will close this week so I don't lose my deposit on another one.

I hope you and yours are making it thru these difficult times okay.
Okimar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 10:11 PM   #9
Bike Dr

You are very welcome!

I'm sorry to hear you missed that one but keep your eyes out because when you least expect it one will come around. When I was in the market we looked at many models for about two years and every one I really liked sold before we could even look at some of them. Then out of the blue we found one about an hour from where we live and it was the first gulfstream we had seen and well the misses really liked it and was in great condition, but with all used coaches it had its issues! So the tinkering began and before you know it we had a very solid nice coach!

Now that fuel costs are high it makes it more expensive to travel but still would not trade our diesel for a gas model. All we can do is hope that this ridiculous feul cost will come down but don't see it happening any time soon.

Good luck with the sale I hope it goes through for you, And hope to hear you found the coach you are looking for.. when you find it there will be plenty of thing you will need then the fun begins!!
Old 01-13-2024, 02:06 AM   #10
numairsohail

While this forum might not be the ideal spot for those in search of Gulf Streams, it's a versatile community where various interests converge. Speaking of diverse interests, are any of you aware of the free government cell phone and tablet programs? They're quite beneficial for those in need of communication tools but facing budget constraints.
numairsohail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 08:38 AM   #11
Bike Dr

Quote:
Originally Posted by numairsohail View Post
While this forum might not be the ideal spot for those in search of Gulf Streams, it's a versatile community where various interests converge. Speaking of diverse interests, are any of you aware of the free government cell phone and tablet programs? They're quite beneficial for those in need of communication tools but facing budget constraints.

Well that just not true they are not free!!! If you understand what I am saying! People don't realized that it comes out of hard working people's pockets for those thought to be free items.. that's the problem in this country no one wants to work and always looking for handouts. That's why things are the way they are if you want something work for it. Now there are many people out there who do truly need it and I completely understand but things need to be better watched for people who just take advantage of the system that make it harder for people like me to make it having to pay that much more on the other end of it all...