Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 12-13-2014, 03:43 PM   #1
SteelHull

Default Super C Endura 2009

Hey folks... New here.

Just picked up a 2009 Endura. Been shopping (wishing) for almost 10 years... and finally got one!

I have a few issues and I know (at least I'm 99% sure) they are probably all related and it's an electrical issue... somewhere! I put new batteries in (PO owner had burned up the two 6 volts dry). During install I must have arched and in so doing, popped several fuses. I've identified and replaced all of the fuses that were popped. But the list below are items that still don't work, but worked fine before the battery install: PLEASE HELP!

1. Main house lights are out (the three 2-tube bulb lights on the ceiling and one above kitchen sink). I noticed they dimmed then one went out completely and the others followed shortly thereafter. I tried other bulbs that do work.. nothing... no power coming in).
2. Power steps not working. The light comes on, but no power to the motor. Tried bypassing switch... nothing. Worked fine before.
3. Leveling jacks extend and get the unit level, but then they retract. The troubleshooting guide says wiring fault or something like that.
4. The ceiling fan (inside of the ceiling vent) doesn't work. No power. There is power to the vent lift, but the fan inside the vent doesn't work.
5. The DVD player in the upper bunk is out (bottom bunk is fine).
6. The light is out in the lower bunk (upper bunk works fine (bulb if fine).
7. Ext amber light is out (worked fine before and the bulb is fine).
8. The DVD receiver system doesn't work. No power to it.

I've checked the metal matchbox fuses and the trips behind the elect box above the batteries. They all seem fine. There are some relays, but don't know if they're bad or not.

Just wondering if anyone knows of a fuse or relay or breaker I'm missing somewhere.
SteelHull is offline   Reply With Quote