Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 02-28-2023, 07:20 PM   #1
Qwestor

Default Hello

My name is Jeri and we just got a 2005 Gulf Breeze trailer. It was stripped all the way down. The previous owner repaired the leaks and kept all the interior items. We just need to figure out how to put them back, lol! I have already seen a lot of information that will be useful here on the forum.
Thanks!!
Qwestor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 12:04 PM   #2
Gingersdad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwestor View Post
My name is Jeri and we just got a 2005 Gulf Breeze trailer. It was stripped all the way down. The previous owner repaired the leaks and kept all the interior items. We just need to figure out how to put them back, lol! I have already seen a lot of information that will be useful here on the forum.
Thanks!!
So are you missing stove, fridge, furnace, and hot water tank and looking to replace them new or do you have them but they need put back in their place???
Gingersdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 12:13 PM   #3
Qwestor

Hi thank you for replying.
As we were told all original pieces are within the trailer, but unhooked and stored under bed. The refrigerator is there but puke worthy, literally black inside. ��. Found additional leaks and missing parts on roof where leaks are coming from. We have sealed those up until we can pull everything out and go over it.
I think I gave found an owners manual online so that's a start.
Qwestor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 01:48 PM   #4
Gingersdad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwestor View Post
Hi thank you for replying.
As we were told all original pieces are within the trailer, but unhooked and stored under bed. The refrigerator is there but puke worthy, literally black inside. ��. Found additional leaks and missing parts on roof where leaks are coming from. We have sealed those up until we can pull everything out and go over it.
I think I gave found an owners manual online so that's a start.
Sounds like you have a huge endeavor ahead of ya. Have fun with it!!! I would check the web for someone who has done a major rehab/ remodeling job on their rv. Pick their brain. Brand of rv usually doesn't matter. Brand of appliance may or may not matter. Good luck.
Gingersdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2023, 02:26 PM   #5
RY469

I'd suggest concentrating on just one item at a time. Get an installation manual for each, such as at this site for Lippert items: https://support.lci1.com/documentation/

Then ask questions here. We can help if you concentrate on one thing at a time.

My 2-cents.
RY469 is offline   Reply With Quote