Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 03-08-2020, 12:08 PM   #1
Andykb1

Default Wiring diagram

Hi all, I realise this is a real long shot but does anyone on here have a full wiring diagram for the Gulfstream Sun Voyager 1994.
There’s nothing in the paperwork I got with the vehicle and it would be extremely helpful to the guy who is rewiring it for me.
Any info you have please email to [email protected]
Thanks in advance.
Andykb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 01:08 PM   #2
THenne1713

Send a message via AIM to THenne1713 Send a message via Yahoo to THenne1713

SUSPICION IS YOU WILL NOT FIND ANY FULL SETS, you (Might?) find partials/ systems, but do you have specific problems? Otherwise, you search for/by CHASSIS Ford, MB, (99-e-450sd) etc. and/or Coach Systems, e.g. Water Pump, Furnace, Water HEATER, by BRAND/ MODEL ##. I.e. FLoorplan dictates Appliance Location and Most (appliances) need either 12vdc or 120vac or both handy, regardless of Brand/ Model. Further, if floor (say around toilet) or closet/wardrobe have funny angles, it is because a bundle of wires or water lines or both go thru it. Hope this helps. Not too hard, once you think about it. Receptacle Here, here and here, Power Source there, how would YOU route the wires? and chassis wires, Most chassis wiring UNDER chassis buried in plastic corrugated sheathing that all looks alike ...UNTIL YOU OPEN THE SHEATH TO LOOK AT WIRE COLORS
THOSE build diagrams easier to find Luck to ya.
Old 03-08-2020, 03:15 PM   #3
Andykb1

Default Thanks so much for your most helpful advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THenne1713 View Post
SUSPICION IS YOU WILL NOT FIND ANY FULL SETS, you (Might?) find partials/ systems, but do you have specific problems? Otherwise, you search for/by CHASSIS Ford, MB, (99-e-450sd) etc. and/or Coach Systems, e.g. Water Pump, Furnace, Water HEATER, by BRAND/ MODEL ##. I.e. FLoorplan dictates Appliance Location and Most (appliances) need either 12vdc or 120vac or both handy, regardless of Brand/ Model. Further, if floor (say around toilet) or closet/wardrobe have funny angles, it is because a bundle of wires or water lines or both go thru it. Hope this helps. Not too hard, once you think about it. Receptacle Here, here and here, Power Source there, how would YOU route the wires? and chassis wires, Most chassis wiring UNDER chassis buried in plastic corrugated sheathing that all looks alike ...UNTIL YOU OPEN THE SHEATH TO LOOK AT WIRE COLORS
THOSE build diagrams easier to find Luck to ya.
Thanks so much for your most helpful advice.
Andykb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 04:16 PM   #4
[email protected]

Did you ever get your wiring diagram? We have our Rig (1999) at the shop and they called Gulfstream to get the wiring for the hydraulics with the levelers......this is the 2nd mechanic that we had that was looking for wiring diagrams....Does Gulfstream even reply?
Julie - St.Louis, Mo Sunvoyger 8342
julie.evans55@icloud.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 05:04 PM   #5
sharkharleyrider

I have a 2003 Sun Voyager looking for a wiring diagram for the engine air conditioner circuit please...
sharkharleyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 08:45 PM   #6
networkguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Did you ever get your wiring diagram? We have our Rig (1999) at the shop and they called Gulfstream to get the wiring for the hydraulics with the levelers......this is the 2nd mechanic that we had that was looking for wiring diagrams....Does Gulfstream even reply?wing, they se
Julie - St.Louis, Mo Sunvoyger 8342
They were super responsive to my request for a drawing of the generator.

I understand from this and other forums that people express concerns, yet they have been super helpful to me.

I needed a drawing, they sent via E-Mail same day.
networkguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 12:27 PM   #7
THenne1713

Send a message via AIM to THenne1713 Send a message via Yahoo to THenne1713
Default Cab air wiring

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkharleyrider View Post
I have a 2003 Sun Voyager looking for a wiring diagram for the engine air conditioner circuit please...
I know this is old, but seeing no response, let me advise for future readers that you need to look for (Google, Dogpile, Duckduckgo) the chassis wiring diagram? I.e. I suspect this is Sun Voyager is a F53 FORD chassis, but YEAR can vary by VIN and maybe 2002 or 2003 in Ford listings (which might also be the same wiring?) For Coach systems, best= look for appliance by BRAND/ MODEL# hOPE THIS HELPS AND GOOD LUCK

Tags
diagram, rewiring, wiring