Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 09-27-2022, 11:16 AM   #21
pwerwagn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darbgnik View Post
So I got an answer back from Moryde, and they're engineer says they don't offer a kit for the Supernova, since it has slider type leaf springs, and not the typical eyelet type leafs.

I don't suppose you've had a chance to see if there were any part numbers on the units on your rig?
Sorry, I didnt see your reply! I will look and see if I can find any info. I have the booklet somewhere in the stash of documentation I'm pretty sure as well.

--Jeff
Old 09-28-2022, 03:10 AM   #22
Darbgnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwerwagn View Post
Sorry, I didnt see your reply! I will look and see if I can find any info. I have the booklet somewhere in the stash of documentation I'm pretty sure as well.

--Jeff
Thanks a bunch!
Darbgnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 10:20 AM   #23
pwerwagn

Quote:
Thanks a bunch!
Sorry it has taken me a while to get pics, everytime I get it out of the shop I forget to take any out in the day light! Here are a few I took last night. I have not dug for the paperwork for it yet, and somehow I dont see the name or a part number anywhere on the actual hardware. Note, I ran the rear jacks way down to get a good picture from inside the fender so you'll note that the rubber blocks have no weight on them in the picture.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (226.8 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (212.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (215.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (214.1 KB, 3 views)
Old 10-21-2022, 03:38 PM   #24
Tonyf

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwerwagn View Post
Sorry it has taken me a while to get pics, everytime I get it out of the shop I forget to take any out in the day light! Here are a few I took last night. I have not dug for the paperwork for it yet, and somehow I dont see the name or a part number anywhere on the actual hardware. Note, I ran the rear jacks way down to get a good picture from inside the fender so you'll note that the rubber blocks have no weight on them in the picture.
That is an interesting looking contraption. Sulastic has something that looks similar, but not for the Internationals. MORryde also has something that looks very similar but the rubber springs are turned in a different manner. I can see where any of them would help the ride.
Old 10-22-2022, 09:06 PM   #25
Darbgnik

Wow, thanks for the detailed pictures. I really appreciate it. Seems like quite the bit of engineering went into that setup. I can see that it would work like you mentioned.

I wonder who made it, and if they still do? My google-fu skills are usually strong, but I've found nothing online in the way of any clues.

Thanks again, Powerwagon!
Darbgnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 10:23 AM   #26
pwerwagn

Quote:
Wow, thanks for the detailed pictures. I really appreciate it. Seems like quite the bit of engineering went into that setup. I can see that it would work like you mentioned.

I wonder who made it, and if they still do? My google-fu skills are usually strong, but I've found nothing online in the way of any clues.

Thanks again, Powerwagon!
I’ll try to remember to look for the brochure today. It does work very well, I have zero complaints about the ride. It handles heavy tongue weight just fine as well
Old 04-23-2023, 07:22 AM   #27
Rvguy

Hello,

Im getting ready to replace my front shocks with hg king and add safe t and a front sway bar. The front sway bar says to remove the front leaf axle eye bolt. Do i need to jack up the truck front end? Never done this before i want to make sure i dont come accross any issues. How did you install yours. Also, the roadmaster says to use a different bracket size on the passenger side. Which is slightly different from the driver side bracket that attqches to the eye bolt leaf spring. Any tips or pictures of your install appreciated. Thank you
Rvguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 08:04 AM   #28
Tonyf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rvguy View Post
Hello,

Im getting ready to replace my front shocks with hg king and add safe t and a front sway bar. The front sway bar says to remove the front leaf axle eye bolt. Do i need to jack up the truck front end? Never done this before i want to make sure i dont come accross any issues. How did you install yours. Also, the roadmaster says to use a different bracket size on the passenger side. Which is slightly different from the driver side bracket that attqches to the eye bolt leaf spring. Any tips or pictures of your install appreciated. Thank you

Mine was the rear anti-sway bar, which is different, but if you are removing the leaf spring eye bolts, then yes it will have to be jacked up and properly supported. Bolts will probably not come out until the weight is off them. I would contact Roadmaster direct if there are any questions, and perhaps take it to a properly equipped shop.
Old 04-24-2023, 08:23 AM   #29
Rvguy

Thank you for the reply.
Sounds good. I'm in texas, might have to check a few shops around the area to assist.
Old 04-24-2023, 01:06 PM   #30
Rvguy

I am having trouble installing the safe t bracket g002k3. It seems it's at the same height of my tie rod won't go over. Maybe I'm missing something. I'll have to re measure and send pictures. I've seen posts where they used a different mounting bracket that has a lip to go over the tie rod for mounting.
We're you able to use the g-002k3 bracket or a different one?

Thank you
Old 04-25-2023, 05:57 AM   #31
Rvguy

I called safe t. Looks like the mounting kit they sent was incorrect. The correct one for international 4200 2008 at least for my set up is s-124k3. If this is helpful for anyone else on here.
Old 04-25-2023, 05:34 PM   #32
Rvguy

Hello all I have a stupid question. Sorry. I'm so learning I just want to make sure I do this right. When I remove the U bolts on the axle do I need to Jack up the tires off the ground and support the axle. I am installing a safe t plus and a swaybar that requires the bracket to be installed on the U bolt. The instructing are not clear and i think it says do this on the ground. Thank you.