Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 11-04-2022, 06:42 PM   #1
sdw215

Default New member from Alabama

Found this forum while searching for tires for our TT and was thrilled! Planning on soaking up as much info as possible and share it too.
sdw215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 05:08 PM   #2
Life on the fishing pier

Welcome from Ft. Morgan Alabama.
Old 11-06-2022, 06:17 PM   #3
sdw215

Thanks! We visit there often.
Old 11-08-2022, 05:33 AM   #4
Life on the fishing pier

We are in a Woody 23RSS with our Trusty Tundra staying until May first. Most of all love the good people down here.
Old 11-08-2022, 11:52 AM   #5
sdw215

One nice thing about L.A. (Lower Alabama) is it hardly ever gets too cold. We’ll be making a trip that way soon to visit friends. I’ll reach out here when we do. Maybe meet up over coffee and swap stories.
Old 11-08-2022, 05:40 PM   #6
Life on the fishing pier

We'd love that. I am somewhat limited as to what we can do or where we can go right now. My lovely wife took a bicycle spill last month and did a real number on her right femur. Wheelchair bound most of the time. And YES! it is possible to carry on living in a Vintage Cruiser 23RSS. As soon is surgery was completed and we knew what we were going to have to deal with the campground owners and the other good folks here found a much larger site, moved us to it, built a ramp to get in the trailer and provided narrow wheelchair, walker, porta potty and other things for us. Since then the outpouring of help and friendship has brought tears of joy to us on more than one occasion. Ft. Morgan RV park is where we are. About 9 miles west of 59 on 180. We love it here. It's the people that make it such a wonderful place to be.
Old 11-08-2022, 07:16 PM   #7
sdw215

Quote:
I am somewhat limited as to what we can do or where we can go right now. My lovely wife took a bicycle spill last month and did a real number on her right femur. Wheelchair bound most of the time.
Sorry to hear that. Hope she gets better soon but it sounds like the park as well as others are helping y’all out real well. We could do coffee under the awning or something.

I checked google maps and you’re less than an hour from our friends house so no worries there. 👍 As soon as we firm up our plans I’ll let you know.