Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 04-20-2020, 12:31 AM   #1
Koot

Default Fuses

I recently purchased a 2003 30' Conquest Sport.

There is a mysterious electrical draw on fuses 1, 2, & 10, totaling about 7 amps.

The owners manual on the coach does not specify the amperage for any of the 12 fuses, nor does it specify what any of the fuses serve.

There is a faded sticker on the back of the cover for the fuse panel that is practically illegible. But I believe at one time it listed the individual fuse amp rating and what it serves.

Would anyone be able to send me the fuse information?
A snapshot a legible sticker would be ideal.

Thank you for your help.
Koot
Koot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2020, 02:56 PM   #2
Colorado350

I’ve had great success contacting Gulfstream Customer Service...
Old 04-20-2020, 04:29 PM   #3
Koot

Thanks Colorado350.

I have contacted customer service.
Unfortunately, no luck there.
Koot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2020, 05:24 PM   #4
Colorado350

Try John Kauffman.

[email protected]
Old 04-26-2020, 04:52 PM   #5
jamesham

On our Gulf Stream, the only things that have a constant electrical draw are the safety devices: LP Detector, Ox detector, CO detector, smoke alarms, and the door step latch.

7 amps seems high for those electronic devices. Sounds like time to pull each fuse and see what stops working.

[QUOTE There is a mysterious electrical draw on fuses 1, 2, & 10, totaling about 7 amps.
jamesham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 12:23 PM   #6
[email protected]

I have a 2005 GulfStream BT Cruiser. DC Voltage out of Converter is correct. All fuses on Power Distribution panel are NOT blown. Two 30 Amp Converter fuses are good. RV battery is new and good. AC volts is good and good to Converter. Why do I NOT have RV DC Volts to start Generator, Panel readings for levels, etc., NO interior lights. I assume a breaker or fuse somewhere I am missing. There are 3 breakers near RV battery. I push them in but to no avail. When I push the button in on the 3 breakers, they come back out. Should the buttons stay in when pushed. Someone, please reply and help.
donclark3711@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 05:02 PM   #7
dl7481

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I have a 2005 GulfStream BT Cruiser. DC Voltage out of Converter is correct. All fuses on Power Distribution panel are NOT blown. Two 30 Amp Converter fuses are good. RV battery is new and good. AC volts is good and good to Converter. Why do I NOT have RV DC Volts to start Generator, Panel readings for levels, etc., NO interior lights. I assume a breaker or fuse somewhere I am missing. There are 3 breakers near RV battery. I push them in but to no avail. When I push the button in on the 3 breakers, they come back out. Should the buttons stay in when pushed. Someone, please reply and help.
Im having the exact same problem on my 2008 Conquest, did you ever figure anything out?
dl7481 is offline   Reply With Quote