Well we just got back from 5 days camping in the Gulfstream sun Voyager 36 ft. triple slide.
Things I would change if I were to design it.
1. Comode would have to be higher, feels like you are setting in a hole.
2. bathroom sink is too high, now if I were 6 ft 5 inch tall it would be fine.
3. bed platform is too high, I almost need a stool to get in bed
4. I would have put more cabinets in the bathroom and also a little better lighting system
5. Would design a better entertainment cabinet, a problem when the kitchen slide out is in.
6. Would have installed some slelves in the kitchen cabinets
7. Would design the bedroom slide out so you could use a slide out topper on it. There is no room to install one the way it is set up and they are times when the wind is too high to have the main awning out.
Ok now things we enjoyed,
1. love the refrigerator, lots of ice and room for all of our wants in the way of food
2. Like the roominess of the unit, makes you feel as if you are in a small apt.
3.Drives like a dream, so much more power than the ford had
4. Air cond. does a good job and much more quiet than the winnebago I had
5. like the flush system that is on the holding tanks, makes it so easy to flush your tanks.
6. not sure about the fresh water fill yet, I haven't figured out how to saniti
ze it yet.
7. wife loves the kitchen, so much more counter space
After testing and retesting all the systems, it appears that everything is going to be fine. No problems at all.
We also gave the bedroom slide out a good test for water leakage , for it rained four of the five days we were there.
I know five days is really not much of a test but I wanted to try everything out before the 100% 30 day warrenty runs out.