Hello from Fayetteville GA
Happy to be a part of the forum. I'm finding a lot of valuable tips and conversations here. My wife and I recently bought a 2006 BT Cruiser 5270 with 40k miles and 400hrs on the generator. It's mechanically sound, functionally sound, and no leaks or delamination, but still in need of some TLC. We got it at an really great price so we had room to do some needed work and personal changes.
What we've done so far:
- Resealed roof
- All new brakes & rotors
- Replaced the tires
- Changed the engine oil
- Generator serviced (oil and filter)
- Installed a Fantastic Fan
- Painted cabinets
- Replaced flooring
- Replaced sofa and bucket chair
- Added peel & stick tile back splash
- Upgraded stereo to touch screen
- Exterior REALLY needs a buff and shine (suprisingly the graphics are in good condition).
- Rehab the shower. The previous owner unsuccessfully tried to paint it.
Excited to be a part of the forum and looking forward to great conversations.