PDA

View Full Version : Directional signal fuse

Beaufort NC
05-22-2008, 05:06 PM
Crescendo 8356 - anyone know off the top where the directional signal fuse is? I'm going to start looking while I'm waiting!!

Beaufort NC
05-22-2008, 05:42 PM
Well, that was easy. Found it right under the dashboard... what a surprise!! I think you need to slightly overfuse these circuits if you're pulling a toad. The extra electrical drain blows the original fuses.

Jim
05-22-2008, 08:36 PM
I had the same problem with my Independence today, amd I stoped at the dealer and had the tech show me where it was. If I had seen this first I would not have looked like a fool trying to find a fuse block. The fuse I had blown was for the trailor towing break and turn the coach worked fine.

Retird2Golf
05-28-2008, 03:41 PM
8) Same thing with the SunVoyager only it was the Toad brake that was was blowing the circuit .... just increased the fuse .... no problems since :roll:

My fuse block is behind a carpeted panel to the left of the steering post, under the dash .... talk about having fun finding that one !! :idea:

RayChez1
05-28-2008, 04:47 PM
Never had that problem on the Scenic Cruiser. Maybe when I had the towbar installed and the wiring on the toad they must have done it right at the dealer. I know that you got to have diodes that prevent a back flow, which runs your battery dead. Some people forget to install those diodes.