PDA

View Full Version : 45G constellation

SkipA
06-11-2008, 01:26 AM
Has anyone looked at the new 45G?
Your thoughts please.

RayChez1
08-12-2008, 06:46 PM
NO, but I sure would like to look at one. Maybe I would trade my Scenic Cruiser for one, IF it is the same quality. :roll:

arkofhope
04-23-2009, 03:49 AM
My husband and I just saw the new 45G. (We are looking at 40+ feet diesel pushers to live in full-time).

The first Constellation didn't have enough room in it, but now they put a slide out on both sides, and it's quite comfy.

Our concern is that we just don't see GulfStream rv's on the road. Granted we're in GA, we still see Monaco's. Right now we're debating between Tiffin & Gulfstream.

trickto322
04-27-2009, 12:00 AM
We went in one last summer. It was one "BAD BOY", very, Very nice. The fit and finish were outstanding. The floor plan was very different. It had a Murphy bed with a very large flat panel under it so when the bed is up you sit in the Theater seats and watch that great TV and a bath and 1/2. Not priced to bad, high 200's maybe less now a days.

davidahn
06-04-2010, 09:05 PM
Despite the Newmar and Tiffin fans' advice, I'm very much drawn to the Constellation because of its modern, curved cabinets reminiscent of yachts, the rear bath layout, the dual-function bedroom/home theater, and the 7.5 ft ceiling height.

My only potential concerns are (besides not having money to buy one): build quality vs. the big boys, the less sleek front facade compared to the Newmars. But it's a LOT of RV for the money, and a serious contender for me.

David

David Bott
06-07-2010, 08:43 AM
That unit was a flop in many regards. A TM T40B on a 45' tag with 4 slides would be the key. But I do not even think GS is looking to do anything upper end.