PDA

View Full Version : Early Delivery!

Jill
09-25-2006, 06:27 PM
Got a call from our dealer today. They found a model just like the one we ordered that was already being made at the factory--in fact, it comes off the production line tomorrow! Only the paint remains, which I guess takes a couple of weeks.

So instead of late November or early December, it looks like we'll get our new coach in about 4 weeks!

Just wanted to let y'all know since you've been so kind with the advice!

Jill

GStream40
09-25-2006, 06:57 PM
That will really shorten up the wait.

BTW, one of the members that was at the Gulf Streamers Ohio Cardinals rally this past weekend has the model you are getting except it has the Workhorse gas chassis. He said the two side patio awnings were standard on that model.
Thought I would mention it since we discussed it before.

Ron

Jill
09-25-2006, 07:00 PM
COOL! Thanks, Ron. By the way, how does he like that floorplan?

GStream40
09-25-2006, 07:14 PM
They love it! Bought the coach on end of May and left for Alaska one week later. You should see the front of the coach, full of stone chips, really shows up on the black paint.

They had an appointment at the dealers today for some warranty work and going to try to get the front of the coach repainted. The dealer was supposed to have the 3M mask installed on the front before they picked it up, but dealer didn't do it.

They are full timers and it really serves them well according to them.

Ron

Jill
09-25-2006, 07:31 PM
Oh, that is GREAT to hear! My only complaint is the counter-space in the kitchen. In the floor plan we chose, they skimped on that, but other than that, I think we'll love it.