PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Alabama

Bama Traveler
06-28-2021, 01:32 PM
We just upgraded to a 2008 GS Crescendo from a 1997 Bounder. Any tips and suggestions are welcome. Has anyone added additional awnings over the entrance door?

Swiss Man
07-11-2021, 01:31 PM
Welcome in the GS World. We have a almost similar GS Scenic Cruiser. We added a awning at the entrance, the panoramic windows (passenger side), the bedroom long window and a powered awning replacement. Looks nice.

Bama Traveler
07-11-2021, 02:53 PM
Welcome in the GS World. We have a almost similar GS Scenic Cruiser. We added a awning at the entrance, the panoramic windows (passenger side), the bedroom long window and a powered awning replacement. Looks nice.
That looks fantastic! Can you tell me where you purchased to coordinate with your RV? I am shopping around and really don't know where to go looking. :-) Thank you

Swiss Man
07-11-2021, 03:20 PM
That looks fantastic! Can you tell me where you purchased to coordinate with your RV? I am shopping around and really don't know where to go looking. :-) Thank you

The smaller awnings I ordered at Lazydays in Tampa, FL. The power awning replacement was in Palm Desert, CA. It was an awning service visiting on the RV park. But may you try https://www.shadepro.net/